My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Monday 7 March 2016

I made it!

Since I had made my norsaq I have tried to do a roll with it but not succeeding. But finally today after several tries I did it!
This was in our local swimming hall, Rådahallen, where me and some friends once again were practicing rolling and other kayaking skills.
The personell at Rådahallen are fantastic that lets us come there training after they close for the public. That is service!

A short clip of the roll


A longer version of the video clip (about 1 minute)



My Anas Acuta is waiting in the snow to be let in to the warm swimming hall.

My friends practicing

No comments:

Post a Comment