My blog about kayaking with an extra focus on Valleys Nordkapp and Anas Acuta kayaks.
Some outdoors life in Sweden and the places around the world I travel to. Reviews on outdoors gear with mostly kayaking stuff..
At the bottom of my blog you can find all my Youtube videos on my playlist "AllSeasonsKayaking"

Friday 12 February 2016

Practicing the kayak roll

On Wednesday evening I was with Friluftsfrämjandet (an outdoors organisation a bit like The Scouts) in Vänersborg to practice rolling with my kayak. It was a lot of fun! Of course I brought my own kayak, the Anas Acuta which is such a joy to roll with.
I did my normal roll, a butterfly roll and re-entry. The last is where I get in to the kayak under water and roll upp. I also tried to do a hand roll but didn't succeed. 

As I was working on the Ships Simulator in Göteborg this week I had to go upp to Vänersborg after work and then in the night back to Göteborg and have a few hours sleep in the hotel before working again. It was worth it!

For the first time I did the video in GoPro Studio program alone. Normally I start there but then finish the movie in Microsoft Movie Maker. GoPro Studio is a good program but I have som issues with it now as it keeps crashing for me. I think it's my computer rather then the program.





Hanging upside down doing a butterfly roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment